Because I am short of thoughts and because I want to finish this blogathon and because I started it in the first place and because Monkey Mind has tagged me and because I don’t wish to disappoint her by not doing this, I am going to do this tag. Enough reasons? I can give you more, if you want. You don’t want any?! Thank you. Sorry. Thank God. You can’t find my name in the list? It is there in the end. ‘Adho.. Kadaiseela.. Angavasthrathla jariga maadhiri!’ She’s added mine almost as an afterthought. Again, thank God. Sorry. Thank you, MM!
Anyway, let me get to answering her questions before she withdraws my name from the list-
1. Are you named after anyone? Nope. I don’t think so, at least. Wait.. I’ll call my mom to find out. But then, she might not even know. ‘Cos she didn’t name me. It was my uncle who did and no one knows where he is right now. #TrueStory
2. When was the last time you cried? As on the date of scheduling this post, it was some time last week wherein I fought with who else, the husband for something. I don’t even remember what caused the fight. I am hoping I don’t cry more than once (or twice!) before this post gets published.
3. Do you have kids? Yes. Twins. A boy and a girl.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I will try. Some quirky bits here and there, but I think I am not that bad. May be, I’ll ask my BFFs and confirm. On second thoughts, I wouldn’t want to do that. I am sure they’d say a big no.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Lot is an understatement. Tonnes and tonnes of it. But, the problem is the intended people just don’t get it, most of the time.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I don’t know. May be. May be, not.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I like the extra(a) fruit museli. The crunchiness of the grains is complemented by the chewy fruits. I really love it.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Smile. Hair. These days, for sure, their weight.
9. What is your eye colour? Black.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy Endings for sure. I can’t watch scary movies.
11. Favorite smells? Too many. The smell of the simmering rasam. The aroma while opening the anjarai petti. Basmati rice getting cooked. The children’s smell; each a different one. And, my Amma’s.
12. Summer or winter? Summer. Summer. Summer. I can’t stand winter.
13. Computer or television? Computer. What? I can’t blog from my TV, can I?
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I don’t know. Is being away from your parents’ home considered as being away? Then, it is about a twenty four hour travel from them. In the US with my husband and kids. Else, it must be Gurgoan, when I was on a two week long project.
15. Do you have any special talents? I can cry for days together. Oh! That is not a talent. Then, I can talk for days together. What? This is not a talent too? Okay.. Last try.. Just with the way I argue, I can make you pull your hair out and run away. Do you agree that this at least is a talent?
16. Where were you born? Thankfully, in a hospital. My cousins before me were born in the old house of my thaatha with no doctors; just village belles as mid-wives. Scary, right?
17. What are your hobbies? I bake. I read. I sit and stare at the ceiling. I constantly look out for ideas to keep my kids occupied. I sleep. I walk. I google. And, of course, I blog. Enough?
18. Do you have any pets? Yes.. One grown-up human being and two growing-up human beings.
19. Favorite movie? Now, who has framed this question? Can I have a go at hitting them just once? No? Then, no. I can’t answer this question. Will anyone, at the age of being able to blog by him/her own self, have just one favourite movie? #HaiyoHaiyo
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes. A younger brother. Why? Do you also want his ‘jaadhagam’ now like the rest of the world?
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? You should ideally direct this question to my kids and await answers such as Ben-10, Barbie, dirt-collector, road-layer and some such. I do not wish to grow any further; neither length wise nor breadth-wise!
Yay.. Done! I mean, one more day of this Blogathon done! **Happy Tears** And yes.. You! Whoever you are… reading this, please take this up. In return, I accept only cash; no cheques, please!