Getting blog awards always brightens up my day. Jo from Memorabilia has awarded not one but two awards to this blog. Yay! Thank you so much, Jo.
Here are the answers to the questions she asked –
1. What do you love most about the city you live now?
Public library. It is amazing that such libraries exist in this part of the world and it is my karma that I get to use them. Weather comes a close second. I know how it is to be in the Eastern part of this country and I am blessed to have such awesome weather here. Today, the temperature goes up to 75deg F! 🙂
2. What did you want to be when you were a child?
I don’t remember what I wanted to be when I was very young. But once in high school, I was sure I didn’t want to be doctor or engineer. I wanted to do Civil Services for a long time. In between, I had dreams of becoming a journalist. Finally, I ended up doing CA. Sigh.
3. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
I collect memories in my head. Yeah, that’s all I collect.
4. Which is (are) your favourite online shopping website(s)?
When I was in India, I used to shop a lot using Amazon. And, it was mostly books. Here now, there’s not much of online shopping I do and if I do, it will be from Walmart. I order and ask the husband to pick it up. Heh.
5. How do you handle a stressful day?
Headphones -> Phone -> Music -> Raja melodies. Where’s stress? It’s gone. Poye poch. Poyundhi!
6. In your opinion, what is the best blog post you’ve written so far?
None and all. I like going back and reading my blog posts every once in a while. Mostly, it shows me how naive I’ve been and how much I’ve evolved. I get both embarrassed and proud at the same time.
7. Can you tell me something about your dream house? (even if you already own ur dream house)
My dream house will have no TV. A big library. And a lot of empty space with minimal things for survival.
8. What is your favorite social media?
Twitter to learn things. WordPress to write about it.
9. When are you homesick?
Always. But it hits me most during festivals. That’s when I miss the excitement back home the most.
10. Three things you like about India in three words.
India is like my breath. I can’t really confine it within three words. But if you insist, then it will be chaos (in an endearing way), classical music and architecture.
11. What do you like more: sunshine or snow?
Sunshine. Sunshine. Sunshine.
Well, that was fun. Thanks again Jo for the awards. If anyone else wants to take this one up, please do! 🙂