With just six days to go for this month to end, I really don’t want to give up on this blogathon. But I don’t have anything to write. Which means, tag time. Thankooo BM for your thannalamatra seyal of giving us a tag to take up before you gave up on the Blogathon!
1. What is your best friend’s name?
Can’t tell because anonymity.
2. Who would you throw into the Bermuda Triangle?
If I throw all who I want to into the Bermuda Triangle, then the triangle itself will vanish!
3. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I will check tonight and update tomorrow.
4. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from the hotels?
No. You thought I was Ross Geller?
5. Do you always smile for pictures?
I don’t know how to pose for pictures. Either all my 32 teeth are shown or I look like some ummuna moonji. I hate pics of myself.
6. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
Yes. I dance only when there is no music playing. Because no one will realize that I am dancing.
7. What is your song of the week?
Vetri kodi kattu
Pagaivarai muttum varai muttu
Latchiyam ettum varai ettu
8. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes. Yes. Yes.
9. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
If my treasure is already hidden, why would I need to bury it?
10. Heels or flats?
11. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Thalaivar movies only. What else?
12. Last person you kissed?
13. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A letter requesting transfer for the kid’s school in Dallas.
14. Can you change the oil on a car?
Dei. Now only I am learning to drive itself, adhukkulla if you ask oil change and all, what ra?
15. Are you lazy?
16. How many languages can you speak?
Two plus half (Indhee) plus quarter (Telugu). What ‘jarugandi jarugandi’ is Telugu only no?
17. Are you stubborn?
18. Ever watch soap operas?
19. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I don’t know. May be a day or so.
20. Does anyone know the password to your email address? Who?
Yes, my computer and my phone.
21. Do you want any tattoos?
No, thank you.
22. Any strange habits?
23. Why do you have a blog?
To torture all of you only. Why else?!
24.If you were the opposite gender. What name would you like to have?
Sivaramakrishna Ganapthi Subramaniam.
25. How old are you?
Why do you want to know?
Well then, one more day over. Thanks BM!